WHO WE ARE
YOUR SUPPORT SPECIALISTS
At Banksia, we believe in:
- We do what we say and say what we do. With transparency, open communication and a sense of mutuality, we believe in the shared benefit and relationship between client and clinician.
- We think outside the box to empower our clients achieve the best possible outcomes for their wellbeing and promote holistic models of support.
- We believe in family and person centred practice and promoting a safe, supportive space for families to develop their skills, formulate achievable goals and build on existing knowledge, and empower clients to advocate for themselves.
- We build and maintain trust together.
- We work together. Clinicians, families, communities and all relevant support providers in our clients lives play a role in supporting wellbeing.
- We listen to one another and continuously use the feedback provided to improve our services.
Banksia Support Services was founded by Advanced Specialist Behaviour Support Practitioner, Amy Hall.
Amy has postgraduate qualifications in Special Education, Youth Work and Disability/Community Services, and has spent 14 years working with children and young people as an Educator, Youth Worker, Mental Health and Disability Advocate, Educational leader, Special Education consultant, Parent Coach and Behaviour Clinician.
Amy was inspired to form Banksia Support Services to address the significant waitlists for service in the Shoalhaven and Illawarra regions which left many families in critical need for support and reinforced vulnerability. Amy is passionate about building the community capacity in providing best practice approaches to children and young people. Banksia Support Services is proud to be apart of the growing Community of Practices in NSW.
We are always looking for dedicated and passionate people to join our team.
For more information, please contact us via at email@example.com and feel free to follow us on Facebook