Complaints and Feedback
We Welcome your feedback!
Banksia Support Services encourages clients and their representatives to raise complaints and we views complaints as opportunities to enhance service provision and ensure client satisfaction.
Where a complaint is raised, Banksia Support Services will:
- Acknowledge the complaint.
- Provide answers if the facts are known.
- Treat the person complaining with respect.
- Action the complaint by informing the person complaining what to expect while the complaint is being investigated and keep them informed throughout the process.
- Carry out the complaint handling process in a fair and open way.
- Provide reasons for decisions that are made.
- Protect individual privacy and confidentiality.
- Provide a genuine and timely apology, if appropriate.
No participant will be disadvantaged or refused service because of raising a complaint.
There are various ways you can give us feedback. These include:
- Talk directly to any of our staff.
- Contact Banksia Support Services Director, Amy Hall by mobile 0448027091 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ask another agency or advocate to assist you in providing us with feedback. We can provide you with a list of alternative providers who can help you with this.
- Provide feedback through our website by clicking on Contact/Feedback on the homepage banksiasupport.com.au or via a review on our Facebook page.
If you have raised your concerns with Banksia Support Services staff, and you are unhappy with the outcome, please contact the following agencies:
- NDIS Quality and Safeguards Commission ndiscommission.gov.au/participants/complaints
- Telephone: Toll free 1800 800 110 or TTY 133 677
All other clients
- NSW Ombudsman - ombo.nsw.gov.au/complaints